Legend of the Tiger Generals
Races of Chalcedon
- Atropos: Necromantic half-undead spider-creatures.
- Bayard: Intelligent, telepathic horses whose existence is a secret.
- Bright Folk: The exiled fae of Fallen Avalon.
- Carcharons: Shark-people of the seas.
- Coleoth: The varied beetle-peoples.
- Deep Folk: Dwellers at the ocean floor; highly physically variable.
- Djinn: One part mortal, one part air elemental.
- Euryale: The veiled, all-female desert riders with snaky hair and brazen talons.
- Gnomes: Creatures of living rock and stone.
- Hanumen: The monkey/ape people, courageous but not always common-sense.
- Hawkmen: The winged folk.
- Humans: The mortal race of a hundred different potentials.
- Jotuns: The massive “giants” of the North.
- Kin: The multitudinous tribes of animal-blooded people.
- Kobolds: Small dog- and fox-peoples.
- Minotaurs: Massive bull-people.
- Pelagians: Scaled and finned aquatic race of humanoids.
- Rajara: Tiger-people of Chalcedon.
- Reef Folk: The fish-tailed merfolk of the shallow seas.
- Saggitarians: The half-equine centaurs of the plains.
- Scaled Folk: Varied reptile-peoples.
- Spartoi: A ceramic-skinned race of living part-constructs.
- Spinners: The six-armed spider-folk of the Skein.
- Vesper: The bat-people of the mountains and forests.
Races of Other Continents
- Ifrit: The fire-people of the City of Brass.
- Myrmidons: Four-armed warrior race, divided into Black and Red.
- Pridefolk: Lion-people of the savannah.